|Description:||The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing brand strategies and tactics that support the Boar’s Head Brand as the premium brand in the marketplace. The Brand Manager will play a key role in developing and testing new products and innovative marketing solutions with the expectation that they can be replicated nationally as resources and opportunities are available.|
- Develop and articulate the vision for a new product. Champion the product from idea through national rollout.
- Define product and package attributes and benefits for R&D development focus.
- Work cross-functionally to develop go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Lead the development of package graphics, sales material and marketing support for new items. Provide direction and oversee creative design/copy development with internal Creative Services Team and/or outside agency resources.
- Partner with Retail and Distribution Sales teams to communicate new product activity to retailers and Distributors.
- Lead the development of new package formats for new and existing products.
- Provide direction and oversee creative development with internal Creative Services Team and/or outside agency resources.
- Act as primary interface with Operations to ensure production capability.
- Champion innovative marketing techniques to meet brand objectives.
- Employ and direct the services of internal resources and/or promotion agencies to develop ideas.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure on-time, successful execution.
- Manage the marketing relationship between Boar’s Head and prestige foodservice venues.
- Deliver against the Boar’s Head marketing commitments.
- Develop marketing programs that leverage sponsorships to meet brand/business objectives.
- Evaluate product/package/program results.
- Review results with key stake holders to ensure strategies were effective and objectives were met.
- Make recommendations for optimization.
BOAR’S HEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- MBA preferred.
- 7 - 10 years job related experience in sales and marketing for leading CPG companies.
- Retailer marketing with premium retailers (Publix, Kroger, Safeway, etc.) and/or brand marketing experience with Fortune 100 CPG firm strongly preferred.
- Experience in category management and foodservice marketing a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.