|Department:||Safety and Health Services|
|Description:||Reporting directly to the Safety & Health and Human Resource Managers, this position will perform all essential duties related to Occupational Safety and Health and Human Resources Administration as required. Duties include, but are not limited to maintaining employee medical records, administrating first aid and medical treatment, performing drug and alcohol screens, assisting employees with questions related to benefits plans and providing clerical support to the Human Resources Department.|
|Qualifications:||• EMT/ First Responder, with ability to obtain EMT certification within one (1) year|
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Three (3) to twelve (12) months experience in a Safety/HR related function where initial patient care was provided and HR procedures adhered to
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general information related to employee benefits issues
• Basic computer skills in all MS Office applications
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
BOAR’S HEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.