General Plant Employee- Seasonal - Night Shift
|Salary Range:||See Job Description|
A general employee assists in one of the manufacturing departments by performing a variety of duties as assigned by the lead person, supervisor, or manager. Successful candidate will complete an interview, plant tour, background check, and pre-employment drug screening.
This posting is for a day shift position. Scheduled start time of 1 a.m. Monday through Friday, with weekend work as dictated by production needs. There is no set schedule end time due to the nature of our business.
RATE OF PAY:
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must keep pace with line.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate well with other team members.
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company's GMP's, SOP's, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required).
- Available to work a Monday-Friday schedule with weekends as dictated by production needs.
- Be at least 18 years old.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.