|Salary Range:||See Job Description |
A refrigeration/boiler mechanic assists with the maintenance of the plantís cooling system along with a variety of other duties as assigned by the lead person, supervisor, or manager. Successful candidate will complete an interview, plant tour, background check, and pre-employment drug screening. Prior refrigeration/boiler experience a plus; however, the Company will consider a trainee.
This posting is for a rotating shift position. The facility is required to have a refrigeration/boiler mechanic onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including all holidays).
RATE OF PAY:
At hire: $15.15-19.65/hr. (depending on experience and placement test results)
An attendance incentive of $1 extra per hour is available once you have reached your 90-day completion.
Shift differential of $.30-$.50 available (depending on scheduled shift start time)..
Position has the ability to get step increases through computer-based training program.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Monitor plantís ammonia cooling systems.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Companyís GMPís, SOPís, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned.
BOARíS HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ďBoarís HeadĒ may include Boarís Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Candidate must attach a resume to the online application.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.