|Salary Range:||See Job Description |
A Sanitation Specialist is tasked with cleaning the entire facility after production has finished. The successful candidate for this position will have prior experiencing in sanitation-type work, including working with industrial strength chemicals. The candidate must also successfully complete an industrial-machine class in which certificate to operate motorized equipment such as forklifts and hi-lo machines within 90 days of hire.
This posting is for an evening-shift position. Scheduled start time will be 21:00 pm depending on factors such as plant production, master cleaning needs, and post-maintenance improvements. This job is a MONDAY through FRIDAY position, with overtime dictated by the same factors listed previously.
RATE OF PAY:
An attendance incentive of $1 extra per hour is available once you have reached your 90-day completion.
- At hire: $9.70/hr. Shift differential is applicable depending on scheduled start time.
- After 45 days: $10.575hr. This differential is available during the probationary period.
- After 90 days: $11.45/hr
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring cleaning specifications are achieved and in a safe/efficient manner.
- Communicate well with other team members.
- Assist in other areas as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
- Position requires previous sanitation. experience; prior chemical-use exposure is a plus.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required).
- Available to work a Monday - Friday schedule, with Saturday work as dictated by production needs.
- Be at least 18 years old.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.