|Description:||For more than 100 years Boar’s Head Brand, premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Distribution Manager.|
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the Distribution Manager will be responsible for managing and directing the daily operations of the Distribution Center and ensuring the achievement of the Company and the division’s goal to achieve consistent customer satisfaction and Brand protection.
|Duties:||• Manage the distribution system, sales growth, distributor growth, introduction of new operational systems, introduction of new products in conjunction with the Technical Services and Manufacturing Divisions|
• Conceive, research, plan, target and control reductions in cost(s) as related to distribution
• Manage and maintain a positive team oriented attitude to all distribution and company personnel
• Continually improve customer satisfaction through our distribution system, order accuracy, on time deliveries and customer quality expectations
• Monitor department efficiencies and customer service
• Monitor and control damaged product to reduce dollars lost.
• Ensure proper product rotation and integrity.
• Assist in Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and policy development, implementation and monitoring.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree or education/knowledge equivalent to a 4-year degree |
• Seven (7) to ten (10) years experience in a management/distribution environment, with at least five (5) years in warehouse/distribution management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills on a technical level
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Excel
• Position requires participation in weekend and holiday duty
• Early start-up hours may be required
BOAR’S HEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.