Maintenance Mechanic- 1st shift
|Salary Range:||See Job Description|
A MECHANIC assists with the maintenance of the plant’s equipment, including preventive maintenance, along with a variety of other duties as assigned by the lead person, supervisor, or manager. Successful candidate will complete a general knowledge placement test with a satisfactory score.
This posting is for a 1st shift position, with additional work as dictated by production and special projects. Approximate shift is 5am – 2pm . A shift differential is available and is based on scheduled start time.
RATE OF PAY:
Hourly rate ranges from $14.90-19.40 (depending on experience and placement test results)
Position has the ability to get step increases through computer-based training program.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Completion of the maintenance department’s preventive maintenance program on equipment.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
Must have basic oral and written. communication skills.
Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required).
Be at least 18 years old.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.