Loss Prevention Manager
|Location:||Open, All States|
|Department:||Safety and Health Services|
|Description:||To supervise loss prevention functions to reduce shortages or fraud. To be responsible for security of corporate facilities.|
|Duties:||1. Supervises and directs security staff who control on-site access of staff, vendors, and visitors as well as inspection of all incoming and outgoing truck traffic. at all locations.|
2. Establishes procedures to safeguard all corporate property, entailing the use of both security personnel and automated alarm systems.
3. Develops and oversees loss prevention training for all supervisory employees.
4. Monitors job performance of all staff to ensure that loss prevention procedures are strictly enforced and disciplinary procedures are followed in the event of any lapses.
5. Review and recommend improvements to our electronic security systems.
Institutes procedures for regular inspection and maintenance of all surveillance equipment.
6. Makes personal inspections of facilities to detect flaws in established systems.
7. Reviews our control procedures and processes for protection of our assets and inventory integrity such as picking, shipping and invoicing procedures as well as bill of lading and truck seal procedures to eliminate areas of weakness in our procedures allowing opportunities of theft.
8. Performs audits on a regular basis of our processes to insure all appropriate procedures are being followed and submit written reports to senior executive management which includes identified weaknesses, recommended improvements, and management comments.
9. Directs investigations and prosecution relating to theft, fraud, etc.
10. Conduct investigations of security related incidents as necessary including reports from our hotline or other sources.
11. Improve the security presence in high risk situations such as our shipping and receiving areas.
|Qualifications:||1.Bachelor’s degree preferred, with training in accounting, security procedures, and applicable state laws. |
2. At least 7 years of employment in loss prevention, security, or law enforcement.
3. Alternate combinations of education and experience will be considered.
4. Good organizational and management skills.
BOAR’S HEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.