Preventive Maintenance Mechanic-Night Shift
|Salary Range:||See Job Description|
|Description:||A MECHANIC assists with the maintenance of the plant’s equipment, including preventive maintenance, along with a variety of other duties as assigned by the lead person, supervisor, or manager. Successful candidate will complete a general knowledge placement test with a satisfactory score.|
This posting is for an evening-shift position Friday through Monday (10 hour shifts), with additional work as dictated by production and special projects. Approximate shift is 4 p.m. to 3 a.m. A shift differential is available and is based on scheduled start time.
RATE OF PAY:
Hourly rate ranges from $12.80-$17.30 (depending on experience and placement test results)
Position has the ability to get step increases through computer-based training program.
|Duties:||• Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.|
• Completion of the maintenance department’s preventive maintenance program on equipment.
• Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner
• Communicate well with other team members
• Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
• Must follow Company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
• Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
• Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
• Responsible for keeping work area clean
• Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.|
• Must have basic oral and written communication skills
• Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch
• Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required)
• Be at least 18 years old
• Internal applicants only: Must have less than 7 occurrences and not been awarded a higher rated job in the last 6 months
• Candidate must attach a resume in order to be considered.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.