Assistant Human Resources Manager
|Description:||For more than 100 years Boar’s Head, a premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an available Assistant Human Resources Manager opportunity. The Assistant Human Resources Manager assists and supports the implementation of Human Resource programs and policies to include staffing, benefits, visa/green card processing, employee relations and training. The Assistant Human Resources Manager performs a variety of tasks which rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This role may lead and direct the work of others.|
|Duties:||• Oversee and/or be involved in the recruitment and hiring process of all 100, 200 and 300 series open positions|
• Oversee and/or be involved in the new employee orientation process for all above positions
• Assist in the coordination and administration of employee benefit plans.
• Plan, design and monitor the training process at the plant level
• Maintain compliance for EEO reporting
• Provides guidance to employees and managers with regard to employment policies and regulations.
• Trained to handle all matters regarding employee relations and discipline
• Be actively involved in community relations projects
• Coordinate and monitor management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related|
• HR certification(s) a plus
• Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in a Human Resources related environment
• Solid experience with HRIS systems preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid knowledge of HR related laws; i.e. FMLA, COBRA, EEOC, ADA, etc.
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
• Bilingual abilities to communicate in Spanish preferred
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.