|Department:||Research and Development|
For more than 100 years Boar’s Head Brand, a premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an available Food Technologist opportunity. Reporting directly to the R&D Project Leader, the Food Technologist must possess strong practical and technical skills in the field of new process development for all meat and poultry products. The Food Technologist must have the ability to integrate their technical strengths with creativity in new product development and process design.
- Take all measures to ensure distributor/customer total satisfaction.
- Supervise and perform the daily projects assigned by department.
- Ensure all new associates are properly trained and understand all processes.
- Exercise good leadership and communication skills.
- Help build and maintain an effective R & D team.
- Communicate effectively with all customers (internal and external)
- Keep accurate records on all tests that are being performed.
- Ensure all department requirements & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are met.
- Actively participate in research, justification and implementation involved in long range planning of the department and product lines.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, or related field OR equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in an R&D environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.