For more than 100 years Boar’s Head*, a premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an available Production Supervisor position. Reporting directly to the Assistant Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the daily operations within the assigned department. Duties include, but are not limited to ensuring that all lead associates are properly trained and have a full understanding of the processes they are involved in, record and inventory maintenance, meeting HACCP requirements, and planning and communication with other departments.
- Communicate/Coordinate/Supervise department’s daily objectives.
- Train lead persons in all job requirements including supervisory responsibilities.
- Ensure that all employees in the department are trained and understand the process.
- Confers with Management and employees on departmental problems, and recommends changes or work practices to improve department standards.
- Compiles required reports.
- Documents steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Completes daily timesheets and scheduled time off for employees.
- Ensures that employees adhere to company policies and work rules.
- Conducts employee evaluations as scheduled.
- Conducts disciplinary actions of department employees in coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Represents Department at company meetings, functions and/or activities.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies. .
- High School diploma, GED equivalency or knowledge within the food industry equivalent to such education
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience in food industry, with a minimum of two (2) in a supervisory role where responsibility was maintained to ensure employees are fully trained and have a complete understanding for the process in which they are functioning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- HACCP certification
- Knowledge of USDA regulations
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.