Regional Brand Manager
|Description:||Fantastic opportunity to join the premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services! For more than 100 years Boarís Head Brand remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. |
We are seeking a career oriented individual who has the experience and desire to make a positive impression wherever they step. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of dedicated and loyal professionals who are proud to be associated with the Boarís Head Brand.
We offer an excellent compensation package, outstanding benefits, product discounts, bonus potential, 401(k), travel opportunities and the chance to join an industry leader with over 100 years of history founded on traditional family values, a quality product and outstanding customer service.
EOE/M/F/D/V Drug Free.
Support the development of the Boarís Head Brand strategy and marketing plans by overseeing and promoting the Brand at the retail level in New York and surrounding areas. Lead regional marketing and promotions projects from program execution through evaluation, ensuring successful achievement of objectives.
- Develop account specific and regional retail marketing initiatives that build brand equity and achieve business objectives.
- Gain and maintain alignment for key initiatives across functions including sales, operations, and marketing.
- Assist with application of marketing budget for key retailers in cooperation with Sales management and area/regional directors.
- Work within strategies outlined by Marketing management to maximize the impact of the Brandís media and promotional efforts.
- Heighten Brand visibility at the local level.
- Communicate marketing objectives, strategies, rationale, and execution of programs to our key constituencies.
- Develop local marketing promotions with independent and chain retailers.
- Write and submit quarterly promotional plans for all regional chain and independent retailers.
- Communicate and obtain all necessary media and support material approvals with retail partners and report back to headquarters.
- Direct store level consumer /Brand interaction with emphasis on Brand promotion.
- Direct category management and Brand product gap identification with recommended solutions for key retailers.
- Assess competitive activity including competitive advertising, product introductions, promotional programs, and incentive programs and report back to headquarters; develop plans to counteract.
- Possess a clear understanding of the Brandís relationship with its current retail customers and regional consumers; demonstrate an equal understanding of related categories.
- Bachelorís degree Ė MBA a plus.
- 5 - 7 years related experience in product development, product merchandising or marketing of consumer food/beverage products; experience working in a business model that depends on store door delivery accompanied by merchandising support preferred. Retail experience a plus.
- Must have computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and Acrobat.
- Self-motivation, ability to work productively and independently and innovative thinking highly desirable.
- Must be able to travel 60-70%
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.