Senior Facility Manager
|Location:||Open, All States|
For more than 100 years Boar’s Head*, a premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an available Senior Facility Manager. The Senior Facility Manager manages all activities of the Facilities Departments (Maintenance and Utilities) to support all facilities to fulfill Company goals and strategic objectives.
- Lead the Manufacturing and Distribution Facilities Managers to improve departmental effectiveness and provide strategic leadership:
- Develop skill level of Managers
- Maintenance Management Perspective
- Management Information Technology – Oracle EAM (Equipment Asset Management)
- Energy Management
- Staff Training & Development
- Resource Allocation / Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Customer Service & Satisfaction
- Manage the Facilities Department to support:
- Production growth
- Facility Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Process equipment and utility maintenance
- Process and Utility efficiency improvements
- Process and plant improvements
- Develop and implement methods to improve efficiencies of plant utilities and production processes.
- Improve process and facility efficiencies and reduce production downtime through a predictive/preventive maintenance system.
- Develop and oversee consistent PM practices across the company and utilize the Oracle EAM system for best practices.
- Participate in developing and administering the capital budget.
- Support personal development of all Facilities Department employees through assessment of individual maintenance skills and utilize required training.
- Provide leadership for the Facilities Department
- Ensure that the Plant meets the governmental requirements of OSHA, EPA, BOCA, DEQ, Board of Health, and other federal, state, and local agencies.
- Support Corporate Director of Manufacturing Operations in any assigned projects and accomplishment of Company goals.
- Specific Measurable and non-Measurable Goals with scorecard tracking of the measurable goals:
- Improve maintenance performance through increased completion of PM’s
- Reduce amount of emergency work orders and down time though better maintenance practices
- Improve labor tracking through consistent use of work orders and EAM
- Improve part utilization tracking through consistent use of work orders and EAM
- Improve coordination of major projects
- Improve supervision and coordination of maintenance departments
- Improve relationships, teamwork and cooperation between plant departments and maintenance
- Improve relationships, communication and cooperation between facilities groups plant to plant to plant.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical is preferred
Over 10 – 15 years experience managing groups that provide diverse technical support.
- In depth system management experience (SAP, Oracle, etc)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- American Meat Institute (AMI) guidelines for sanitary designs
- Demonstrated track record of successful completion of major capital projects.
- Experienced in coaching & mentoring staff.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing with a focus on food safety.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within an organization to meet goals & objectives.
- Experience in regulatory compliance and utility management.
- Experience in manufacturing equipment selection, sourcing & installation
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.