Human Resources Manager
For more than 100 years Boar’s Head*, a premier provider of quality delicatessen products and services, remains committed to its time honored traditional processes through the involvement of their dedicated employees. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Human Resources Manager opportunity. Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, responsibilities include leading the Human Resources function at a food manufacturing facility and assisting management in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, policies, and processes including compensation, affirmative action, EEO maintenance, employee services and community relations.
- Oversee and/or be involved in the recruitment and hiring process of all open positions
- Be actively involved in community relations projects
- Provides guidance to employees and managers with regard to employment policies and regulations.
- Supervise staff of HR professionals consisting of Coordinators and Technicians in new hire orientation, training and HRIS database management.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Management, or broad specialized knowledge equivalent to such degree.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years experience in a Human Resources function, with a minimum of five (5) in a supervisory role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of HR related laws; FMLA, COBRA, EEOC, ADA, etc.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Previous experience using integrated payroll and HRIS applications.
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Food Industry experience in a unionized manufacturing environment desired.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.