|Location:||Tri-City Area, TN|
|Description:||Working primarily at retail store level, the Sales Trainer/Merchandiser will be responsible for training sales associates in a variety of venues, including deli slicing skills, product knowledge, customer service techniques, and basic merchandising skills. The individual may also be responsible for performing product related demos and coordinating demo schedules for outside agencies. |
The selected candidate will also be required to merchandise Boar’s Head deli products; both retail and service case items, as well as deliver and display related POS material, take product inventory, and assist in the successful operation of the retail account.
|Duties:||• Train sales associates in a variety of venues, including deli slicing skills, product knowledge, customer service techniques, and basic merchandising skills. (physically working behind the deli counter required)|
• Support and continuously develop any and all relationships with current retail partners, promoting the Boar’s Head Vision, and protecting our Brand integrity.
• Coordinating activities required to support in-market New Store Openings, Re-Grand Openings, and / or store conversions.
• Notifying deli manager of upcoming demos and utilizing them to increase sales.
• Performing demos
• Correcting any mis-rotation problems and bringing it to the deli manager’s attention.
• When necessary, re-setting retail cases while taking inventory, rotating condiment racks, and other secondary merchandising locations.
• Ensure that POS materials are in place (i.e. nutrition & recipe books, electro-stats, case stripping, neon signs, danglers).
|Qualifications:||• High School diploma or equivalent|
• 1 to 3 years experience with retail merchandising and/or account management required.
• Training skills preferred.
• Working behind a deli counter a plus.
• Experience with perishable items preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.