Maintenance Electrician - 2nd. Shift
An ELECTRICIAN with the ability, training, experience, and safety training required to diagnose, modify, repair, or install various types of industrial electrical systems with limited Supervision. With the use of manuals, prints, and at times various technical service groups, the Electrician must be able to troubleshoot and repair the majority of the plants electrical systems with limited Supervision. This equipment would include but not be limited to motor controls, P&ID and related instrument controls, various electrical drives, lighting and heating systems, control panels, conduits, power distribution systems, and alarm/monitoring systems. This individual would have the ability to perform all electrical PM’s of the plant. The individual must possess the ability to complete the wiring of common industry wiring schemes correctly and timely with limited Supervision.
This posting is for a second shift position Monday through Friday, with weekend work as dictated by production, special projects and preventive maintenance.
RATE OF PAY:
Hourly rate ranges from $15.85 - $18.10 (depending on experience and placement test results)
Position has the ability to get step increases through computer-based training program.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned.
BOAR’S HEAD* IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies.
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch
- Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required)
- Be at least 18 years old
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.