Zone Manager - Central Region
Position is responsible for supporting our customers and managing business growth through effective and thorough communication while providing innovative solutions to various market challenges.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with primary customers (retailer and independent distributor)
- Act as liaison between company retailer and independent owner operator
- Assist distributor with growth of business
- Provide solutions to various challenges within defined market area
- Identify opportunities to maximize product penetration
- Working closely with marketing and sales, individual will assist customers with the execution of various marketing initiatives and strategies
- Position requires early morning hours and daily travel throughout the region
- Position is in constant communication with customers and company personnel
- Position will work with a select group of customers and will be responsible for results within their assigned zone
BOAR’S HEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Boar’s Head” may include Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc, Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLC, or one of our other affiliated companies. .
- Four years of college or knowledge equivalent
- Three to five years related experience preferably in the food industry
- Ideal candidate will have a unique ability to relate to various levels of professionals
- Candidate should have analytical skills and be able to effectively interpret data
- Candidate should have an unwavering commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with retail/grocery environment and should understand deli operations
- Position requires daily interaction at street level working directly with independent owner operators (distributors), deli owners, and large retailers
- Relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively and thoroughly is mandatory
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.