|Location:||Houston/San Antonio/Dallas/Austin, TX|
|Description:||The Foodservice Manager will work with the Director of Foodservice to develop and manage the growth of national foodservice accounts through effective team leadership and communication with motivation of the Zone Teams.|
|Duties:||• Communicate, coordinate, and supervise the department’s daily activities|
• Develop, communicate, and coordinate foodservice programs
• Develop, coordinate, and maintain systems that evaluate and monitor the sales through effective use of distribution channels and category management
• Provide the professional leadership to sustain the positioning, growth, and image of the Boar’s Head Brand.
• Develop relationships with all foodservice partners, especially the relationships that involve multiple Distributors across multiple states.
• Train and work with Distributors in all foodservice requirements, including measurement accountabilities.
• Identify and communicate distribution needs to the Zone Teams for further foodservice growth and development.
• Compile required reports on a monthly basis that identifies and measures the successful growth of foodservice
• Monitor, participate, and forecast overhead budgets related to the foodservice department
|Qualifications:||• Four (4) year college degree|
• Minimum one (1) year culinary school education
• Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years experience in the foodservice business environment
• Must have computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.